This expertise base underpins our unique market position, and enables us to provide very high-quality advice that has been tempered by years of front-line experience.
If you have an exceptional track record including at least 15 years of senior industry or consulting experience and would like to be considered for life science consulting assignments, please send us an email so we can learn more about your capabilities.
We are also actively seeking individuals with outstanding expertise in fields within our core strategic interests to join our growing team of Partners.
Associates work exclusively through Alacrita and enjoy a number of benefits, including the support of Alacrita’s Partners, access to our global network of consultants and the opportunity to leverage our administrative functions
- >15 years of industry experience in highly regarded and reputable organizations. We prefer a mix of both big pharma and biotech experience.
- >10 years specialism in a field that is aligned with our services. Our current hiring priorities are business development, regulatory affairs and commercialization.
- Exceptional personal track record and reputation.
- Crisp, clear and compelling communication style.
- Intending to be an industry consultant for >3 years
- You could be working in industry, but want to do some consulting work in parallel
- Location – global
- >5 years in a highly regarded consulting firm
- >5 years of relevant pharma or biotech industry experience
- >3 year commitment to a consulting career
- Full-time or part-time (you may be working in industry, but want to do some consulting work in parallel)
- Location – global
We are increasingly seeking highly accomplished, entrepreneurial talent. We offer a stimulating environment, the opportunity to work alongside world-class senior consultants and clear career progression. You will quickly be exposed to roles with increasing responsibility, have the opportunity to lead projects and make a significant impact on our clients and human healthcare.
We anticipate a long-term relationship with you. There is no barrier to how far you could rise in our firm.
You probably have:
- PhD or MD in a relevant field. Possibly MBA. Possibly a biomedical engineering background.
- Ideally, knowledge of the drug development process
- Ideally, knowledge of business, accounting and financial modelling
- Ideally, 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Clear, crisp and concise communicator in both verbal and written English
- Location: able to work in Boston, London, Munich or Zug offices
Can you help us improve our performance in other ways? You might have relevant (life science consulting) experience and expertise in:
- Marketing (traditional and/or digital)
- Financial management
- Talent acquisition
- Talent development
- Personal assistant
- Event coordination/management
- Content writing/blogging