A venture capital-backed platform technology company wanted to develop its internal pipeline of therapeutic oncology candidates, while allowing prospective partners to access the technology platform through selected R&D collaborations. Alacrita was asked to help create a detailed early clinical plan for the company's lead asset, to be used as a foundation piece of the business strategy.
Our oncology consultant created a detailed timeline and gap analysis for the company’s initial IND filing and Phase 0-l clinical trial launch.
- reviewing relevant documents, including the technology, pre-existing corporate, scientific, and clinical goals, and any preclinical data
- holding interviews with key stakeholders including company founders, the CEO and the internal R&D team
- reviewing potential target cancer indications and establishing up-to-date standards of care
- reviewing relevant biomarkers to inform PK/PD activity and patient enrichment strategies
- preparing a clinical development plan including prioritization of target indications, design of Phase 0-lla clinical trials and proposal for clinical trial investigators and sites
- developing an interval-to-IND filing gap analysis.
Our consultant presented to the Board and was retained as an ongoing medical advisor to the company.
Clinical Development Expertise
Leverage the skills and experience of our seasoned drug development physicians to refine your clinical strategy and operations.Back