Thank you for your interest in submitting your asset. Alacrita has helped many companies find suitable partners and we look forward to helping you in this process. Below you will find our current search criteria. If you have a matching asset and would like to start the submission process, please click on Next below.
You can learn more about our Asset Scouting and Partnering experience, including case studies, here.
For questions about our Asset Partnering process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Asset Search Criteria: Q1 2019
We are currently actively looking for therapeutic assets with the following criteria:
- Inflammatory disease
- Infectious disease
- Urological disorders
- Chronic liver disorders
- Women's and reproductive health
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Small molecules (preferred)
- Antibodies (preferred)
- Peptides (preferred)
- RNA, vaccines, cell therapy, gene therapy
- Discovery (candidate selected) through Phase 1
- T-cell therapy related technologies (CARs, TCRs)
- Virus production technologies
- Antibody affinity-tuning technologies
- Differentiated assets: first-in-class or best-in-class
- Clear mechanisms of action and target
- World-wide rights preferred